HVAC Technician Waterbury CT
We have an immediate position available for an S1 or S2 licensed HVAC Technician.
Service and repair of Residential and light Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Clean, service and trouble-shooting of residential oil burners, gas boilers and light commercial boilers
- New equipment installation and service
- Professional licenses State of CT, B2, S1, S2, D1, D2
- Valid and clean driving record
- EPA certifications for refrigerant
- Lead- certified
- OSHA-10 certified
- Enthusiastic, and willing to work overtime
- Hand tools required
- Background check and Drug testing
- Competitive hourly wage
- Company vehicle
- Overtime available
- Medical and dental benefits
- Holiday, sick and vacation pay
If you are the type of person that takes pride in their work and enjoys a team atmosphere, submit your resume today!