HVAC Technician Waterbury CT
We’re always looking for good people who share our values to join the M.J. Fahy & Sons team! While we are not currently hiring, please send us your resume to be considered for future career opportunities.
Service and repair of residential and light commercial Heating and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Clean, service and trouble-shooting of residential oil burners, gas boilers and light commercial boilers
- New equipment installation and service
- Professional licenses State of CT, B2, S1, S2, D1, D2
- Valid and clean driving record
- EPA certifications for refrigerant
- Lead- certified
- OSHA-10 certified
- Enthusiastic, and willing to work overtime
- Hand tools required
- Background check and Drug testing
- Competitive hourly wage
- Company vehicle
- Overtime available
- Medical and dental benefits
- Holiday, sick and vacation pay
M. J. Fahy & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
If you are the type of person that takes pride in their work and enjoys a team atmosphere, submit your resume today!