Residential Heating & Air Conditioning
A poorly performing heating and air conditioning system negatively impacts your home in multiple ways. For one, you’ll notice and be bothered by strange smells and noises. Second, you’ll later find your energy bills climbing for no reason. And third, for your health, inefficient filtering leaves dirt, allergens, and other pollutants in your space.
Because of these factors, it’s absolutely key to get your heating and air conditioning systems serviced, repaired, and properly installed from the start. For those in Connecticut, you can work with M.J. Fahy to have an entire system installed, replace existing equipment, or complete any repairs.
Our experienced, knowledgeable team is known for performing cost-efficient jobs in a timely matter and with the highest-quality materials available. Have us install or repair:
- Boilers, including oil-fired, gas, and propane models.
- Furnaces, including oil, natural gas, and propane systems.
- Heat pumps and geothermal heat pumps
- Ductless and mini split systems
- Exhaust and attic fans
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
Along with these systems, NATE-certified technicians can:
- Clean out dirt, dust, and other buildup.
- Perform complete safety checks.
- Assist with annual maintenance.
- Identify and troubleshoot programs.
- Adjust and test equipment.
Further, our expert HVAC technicians can design custom plumbing, HVAC, and fire protection systems for new construction, including:
- Load calculations
- Equipment selection
- DWGS and submittals
- Project management
Whether your Connecticut home has central air or a boiler, having dependable HVAC service is essential to their functionality, keeping your spaces at the ideal temperature, and ensuring you heater and air conditioning continue to be cost efficient. For an appointment, give M.J. Fahy a call today.