Residential Fire Protection Services
For those emergencies, you require a fire system that operates dependably. Because you can’t take that risk in your home, it’s recommended to have a professional install, examine, and repair your sprinklers and other crucial components.
To prepare, have the experts at M.J. Fahy look at your home’s fire protection system. Our team:
- Services, repairs, and installs 13D and 13R residential sprinkler systems.
- Tests and maintains 13D and 13R systems.
- Designs fire protection systems for new construction, including equipment selection, DWGS and submittals, and project management.
- Installs and designs residential sprinkler systems.
- Understands and meets residential system and code requirements.
- Handles a range of sprinkler systems, including wet and dry, pre-action, deluge, anti-freeze, and fire pumps.
No homeowner wants to deal with a fire, but having reliable sprinklers in that instance becomes the difference between saving your space and experiencing excessive damage. For installing, checking, or repairing your system, give our Connecticut location a call.